Jan 23, 2011

A Great, Wonderful Message


A message to the SISTERS IN ISLAM..
A message for us..
A message for me..


O Allah..

Please, always stay with me, with us..
Please O The Most Loving Most Generous..
Love us.. Be with us..
Guide us, help us protect us..
To be the best, blessed, most beautiful flowers, fi Dunya wal Akhirah..

O Allah..
Give me the strength.. Never leave me O Allah.. 
For I need You in every single second that the clock ticks:'(
Makhtag eleik Ya Allah..
 Leek, ana melki leek.. Leek,  whorokhy feek..
Wentallana ba'sha' hawah.....
To You I have my breath for, to You I will have it ends..
To You I'm giving my everything to.

Allahumma amin...

2 comments:

Bijen M. said...

Love the message.

نورتوفيقا said...

Be part of the real brothers to us..
"Take good care" of us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...