Ingredients for the cupcake:
- 150g butter
- 185g self raising flour (it's okay to use plain wheat flour, but add 1 teaspoon of baking powder)
- 150g caster sugar (i usually use normal sugar, simply blend it^^)
- 1/2 teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 100g butter
- 200g icing sugar
- 2 teaspoon hot water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Anything you prefer for decoration (eg. chocolate rice)
Let's start working~
Mix butter with the caster sugar. Stir them well..
Add in the eggs then vanilla essence. Stir nicely..
Add in the flour. Mix them together. Arrange the paper cups inside the cupcake molder.
Fill in the mixture about 3/4 full. *kalau nak buat icing tu tebal & tinggi, isi separuh je*
Bake for 10 minutes at 180 degree Celsius.
- Beat butter and icing sugar well. Sampai kembang taw.
- Add in hot water, then beat again till the mixture turns creamy and white.
- Don't top the cupcakes with icing while the cupcakes are still hot. Biarkan sekejap dulu..
- Then decorate as you wish=)